Phillipians 4:13 ESV

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
Phil. 4:13 ESV

Monday, June 18, 2012

Lazy Mornings


Sometimes I just need a reminder to get up and going. Particularly on Monday! I love the first line of this song "lazy mornings, they multiply". No kidding! So get up and moving on this fine Monday morning!

This band has been featured on our Christian radio station, but I don't think there's anything overly Christian about them. I do really like their style of music. The lyrics are meaningful and simple. I listen to it while running or on the elliptical because most songs on their new album The Reckoning have a really great beat!

Don't get me wrong, some mornings are just tough to get going. It takes me a few cups of coffee and a few repeats of this song just to start to function. I do think that if you start your day off with some good, inspiring music you can have a change of attitude that will carryover through your whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment