Phillipians 4:13 ESV

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
Phil. 4:13 ESV

Friday, June 15, 2012

Distracted

I have to admit I have been really distracted this week. My daughter had her second eye surgery last week, so I've been lacking sleep and a steady schedule. Praise God her recovery has started to go better. She had more pain this time, but the surgeon was pleased with how her eyes look so far.

I have also been distracted by our new kitty. Sophia had decided to name her Gumball and now likes to call her Shadow. I have never owned a cat before. To be honest, I never understood them and didn't like them. BUT I have come to love our kitty. She's very playful and full of love. Here she is in her favorite spot.




And here is our family project...building the cat condo. Kudos to my handy hubby for his craftmanship and design.


1 comment:

  1. I meant to say this on FB but THANK YOU for getting a black kitty. They are the hardest ones for shelters to place because they do not photograph well. I know she will bring joy to your home.

    ReplyDelete