Phillipians 4:13 ESV

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
Phil. 4:13 ESV

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Seeking Perfection...just Let.It.Go.

I had a blog post ready for Friday, but I worried that it didn't have the same "pop" as the last one. Instead of posting it, I kept it to myself. I really struggle with control and pride. What will people think of me? What will they think of this post? Sometimes it's really hard to put my thoughts out there for the world to read, but other days it's so easy.What am I to do?



http://www.karenehman.com/let-it-go-5-day-pause-before-you-pounce-challenge/

Recently I had a friend suggest we form a small group to do this 5 day Challenge. After this challenge we decided to form a group of four of us to work on Karen Ehman's new book and study Let.It.Go.. We are a small group of mothers with school age children. It's great because we can be more flexible in our meeting schedule.

So in the end, I decided to post about Karen Ehman's new book. It's a good read or small group study. I have only read the first chapter, but I'm already on board to "just let it go"!

No comments:

Post a Comment